What Are Acne Patches + Do They Work?
Acne patches, sometimes called pimple patches have become a growing trend in the skin care world for the last couple of years. These patches are stickers that contain pimple fighting ingredients to diminish and remove them asap. They’re a simple skin care hack to treat a breakout that yields big results banishing blemishes. Skin Camp’s Bye Bye Zits Acne Patches are adorable and effective but you might be wondering why you should try them instead of the drying lotions, oils, and creams on the market?
Benefits of Using Acne Patches on Your Skin
- Skin Camp’s Bye Bye Zit Acne Patches are made with pimple fighting ingredients, Hydrocolloid and Salicylic Acid
- Hydrocolloid creates a protective seal over the skin. It also absorbs excess fluids which flattens the pimple faster and reduces inflammation and redness
- Salicylic Acid works with the Hydrocolloid by helping the top layer of skin shed its dead skin cells. This helps clear the pores and reduce redness and inflammation
- Using acne patches covers the pimple with a sticker and prevents new dirt, oil, or debris from irritating the pimple and making it worse
- The sticker absorbs moisture from the pimple without drying it out, meaning it will heal faster
- Skin Camp’s Bye Bye Zit Acne Patches are shaped like hearts, diamonds, butterflies, and circles, brightening your mood even when you have a pimple
- They’re applied to each pimple individually and are safe to wear on every part of your face
- They work while you sleep (or while you go about your day if you’re working from home or don’t mind going out with a cute sticker on your face
How to Apply Acne Patches
- Stick the patch over your pimple
- Leave it on (over night or up to six hours is recommended)
- Remove the patch
- Voila- pimple begone/pimple significantly flattened!
Next time you want a foolproof way to get rid of a pesky pimple fast, try Skin Camp’s Bye Bye Zits Acne Patches.